Do you like the ferns in my background and the sentiment? Those are from the "Butterfly Basics" stamp set. Now move on to the die-cut butterflies. I cut those with my new "Butterflies Thinlits Dies" and I just LOVE them!
I cut two different sizes and stacked them together. The dies come in three sizes. The third size coordinates with the stamp set. I also added some "Pearl Jewels" that I colored with the dark shade of "Crumb Cake Blendabilities Markers" and added a string to the body of the butterfly and a few singles in the background.
Have you received your hard copy of the new Occasions Catalog and Sale-A-Bration Brochure yet? If not, here are the links:
You will see the new products I used in my card and more in our new Spring Collection Edition:
We're getting ready to start our Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015
• Featuring projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Week begins January 12-17 to see what we are all about.
• Spring Collection 2015 runs January 18 - February 14
• Features Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE 3D project and card set ideas
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Our Spring 2015 website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome! Create with Connie and Mary
Spring Collection 2015 Early Bird Special is on!