Did you visit our Blog Hop for the Spring Edition at Create with Connie & Mary yesterday? What a great time we had showing you some of the stamp sets we used in Week 1 of our edition. You can still sign up to view lots and lots of projects from the design team.
• Projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!
• Spring Collection 2015 runs January 18 - February 14
• Features Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE 3D project and card set ideas
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Our Spring 2015 website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!Stampin' Up! finally did it! Yes, they finally introduced their very own thinlit dies that cut out mini treat bags just for you! And just in time for Valentine's! You can create as many as you want in the colors and patterns you choose. Look at all the pieces you get:
Once mine was all assembled, I folded the flap down so I could add my bow from the Bow Builder Punch, another favorite of mine:
This bow is so stinkin' adorable!
I used my Sweetheart Punch to add a window before I assembled my treat bag. The "for you" diecut is also part of the thinlits:
Same with the row of hearts at the bottom of my bag. It's so nice to have all of these components to cut everything out for you. I added a piece of ribbon on the bottom that I earned for FREE and so can you, from the Sale-A-Bration Brochure:
If you love to give out treats or make treats for special occasions, I highly recommend this product for you. So quick and easy!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog