January 12, 2015

Merry Monday #141!

Katie has us using a "Christmas Critter" on our Christmas cards this week at Merry Monday. I wanted to find something a little quirky this week and I think I found it in the retired stamp set "Winter Wonderland":


I colored the duckies with a Blender Pen and my inks. I also paper-piece the two scarves and I added a bow from the new "Bow Builder Punch". Isn't it the cutest bow ever?


The embossing is also a retired embossing folder from a few years ago and I can't even remember what it was called. I used it on Coredinations Cardstock and sanded it:


A few clusters of Candy Dots to finish off my card along with the addition of a sentiment from "Holiday Home". I hope you plan on visiting my teammates at Merry Monday!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

15 comments:

  1. So cute, Debbie! LOL...love those duckies and their red scarves ;) Have a wonderful week! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this is a really cute card. Love those boots on the duck. Is that the new bow punch, or the larger one? Love the off-set ribbon tails on the bow.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I am in love....years ago I found some white ducks with red and green plaid ribbon scarves, gave a set to my mom ( a mom and two ducklings) and after we lost her I took them home and put them out every Christmas.....pretty much the same without the boots! Boy your fab card brought back sweet memories! Thanks Deb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ducks with their scarves and boots are just too adorable. Fabulous card, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute card Debbie, I love your sweet ducks and the fabulous vibrant colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, love the ducks. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fun card, love those sweet little ducks Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, I also have that amazing embossing folder and I also can't remember what it's called but it's just so beautiful, it can frame any image at any time of the year. It's fun to pull out your retired stuff, dust it off and give it a chance to shine once again.
    Love this little duckies with their paper pieced scarfs, adorable card, thank you for sharing.
    Maria.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These duckies are too cute! Love your card this week Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is amazing!! love this super elegant embossing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Darling little ducks! Fab embossed background, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! Love the pair of duckies!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These little ducks with their paper pieced scarves are adorable, Debbie! I love the sanded, embossing on the green cardstock and the adorable plaid bow! A fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that bow--adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute, Debbie! Love your beautifully colored ducks and that awesome bow! Perfect card for the critter challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!