January 5, 2015

Merry Monday #140!

Hi Stampers and Merry Monday readers! Welcome back to our challenge at Merry Monday. We took a two week break for Christmas and are now back in full swing! Our internet service has been down for a few days and I am posting from my phone (which is not as much fun) so my post will be short today!

Kathy wanted us to use snowflakes on our card this week:


I used to Stampin' Up! retired stamp sets for my card today: Winter Post and Christmas Blessings.


With the addition of the All Is Calm designer paper and the Post Card stamp. I colored using a blender pen and my ink pads and added a few Rhinestone Jewels:

 
Make sure you visit the girls today at Merry Monday!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful, Debbie! Love the splashes of color added to your skaters and under your sentiment panel but really love the Post Card idea! Great card to start out the new year! Stay warm and have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the different stamps you've put on this gorgeous card, Debbie. Fabulous layout and colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage feel of this card, the soft coloring and added gems! Stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, Debbie....love how you combined all of the sets....!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these gorgeous images and the lovely vintage feel to your card this week, Debbie - it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one of my fav SU sets - and you used it beautifully! Love the vintage colors you used. Hope you have an awesome week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely wintery scene Debbie, delightful card! Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely GORGEOUS, Debbie! Lovin' all the snowflakes you used! Happy New Year! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Debbie! Love the vintage feel of it!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning vintage style card Debbie, I love these colours.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the vintage feel of your card, Debbie! This is wonderful. Vintage is something I struggle with and you knocked it out of the park. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Debbie! Gorgeous vintage card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly