I found a punch art mouse on Pinterest and decided that's what I would use. What do you think?
I started out with a shorter cardstock base measuring 5-1/2" x 4-1/4" and folded in half. I then added a piece of the All Is Calm Designer Paper. I stamped a flourish from the Flowering Flourishes stamp set in the corner and glued it to my card base.
I then assembled my mouse. This is what I used:
Cardstock: Blushing Bride, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Basic Black, Lost Lagoon, Silver Glimmer Paper
Ink: Smoky Slate and Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker
- Head: Ornament Punch (retired). Added freckles with the marker
- Nose: Owl Punch
- Mouth: Word Window Punch and hand-cut a piece for the teeth.
- Ears: 1" Circle Punch and layers with the 3/4" Circle Punch
- Body: 2" Circle Punch
- Hands: Word Window Punch
- Music Book: Curly Label Punch
- Feet: 1" Circle Punch cut in half and snips for toes
- Tail: Large Oval Punch
- Hat: Hand-cut triangle and folded. Add Stampin' Dimensional under the fold and added a small star with the Star Punch
I can't wait to see what my teammates created. I tend to work ahead so I don't see their cards until they all post to Merry Monday. I hope you plan to visit and to add your card to our gallery!