Lots and lots going on this week at Create with Connie & Mary. We have a new color challenge this week but before I get to that, we also have our Early Bird Special going on right now and we've had previews all week for our upcoming Spring Collection. I'm also back to creating full time for this edition. Here's more information for you:
We're getting ready to start our Create with Connie and Mary Spring Collection 2015
• Featuring projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!
• FREE Preview Week begins January 12-17 to see what we are all about.
• Spring Collection 2015 runs January 18 - February 14
• Features Occasions and Sale-A-Bration Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE 3D project and card set ideas
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Our Spring 2015 website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome! Create with Connie and MarySpring Collection 2015 Early Bird Special
Now on to our challenge this week:
I had to giggle when I first spotted this image from the Hey, Valentine stamp set. The little fishies are so adorable:
There's even one with a set of specs. I really didn't need to add to much coloring. I used colors to coordinate with the cardstock and designer paper. I also used the Chevron Border Punch and added 4 on the bottom:
The Rhinestone Jewels were added to resemble bubbles in the water. The fish with the specs kind of reminds me of Charlie the Tuna!
Stampin' Up! Supplies:
- Stamps: Hey, Valentine
- Inks: Bermuda Bay, Hello Honey, Calypso Coral
- Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Bermuda Bay, Whisper White
- DSP: Best Year Ever
- Accessories: Rhinestone Jewels
- Tools: Decorative Dots Embossing Folder, On Film Framelits Dies, Chevron Border Punch