January 8, 2015

CCMC337!

It feels so good to be back to creating non-Christmas cards, doesn't it? And we have the perfect sketch for you today at Create with Connie & Mary. Here's the sketch:

And here is a masculine-inspired Valentine's card:


Some of you will not understand this but because I am from Maine and around lumberjacks all the time, this was one of my first picks from the new Occasions Catalog. This guy could be a family member, a neighbor, a co-worker, a friend, you name it! Love the flannel shirt and I keep saying he's so homely, he's cute. And what about the neat sentiment:


 
I hope you've had fun going through the new catalog. I still have a few things I haven't purchased yet and we at Create with Connie & Mary are getting ready for a new collection featuring all of these new products!

Sign up for the Early Bird Special of $24.95 US for 4 weeks, savings of $5 off regular $29.95 US price by going to Create with Connie & Mary today!

Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Wood You Be Mine
  • DSP: Adventure Bound
  • Cardstock: Soft Suede, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • Inks: Memento Black, Wild Wasabi, Crumb Cake, Blendabilities Markers
  • Accessories: Silver Mini Brads
  • Tools: Stampin' Dimensionals
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. This lumberjack cracks me up and I can totally understand why you love this stamp set! You must be loving the Adventure Bound designer paper too. I love your coloring and the way you used the sentiment on the banners. Fabulous masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't buy that set, but I LOVE what you did! It really is cute and fun and I love the greeting banners! Great job with the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving your lumberjacks and the cards you've made with him! I can see why you "relate" to him... he's perfect for the north woods! That wood dsp is perfect with him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving all the ideas using this lumberjack! What a super fun card! Love your banners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh m my goodness...I love it!! This set is one of my favorites and I just love what you did with it!! I will be CASEing this one for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable ! Love the way you added the sentiment to the banners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!