December 29, 2014

Ribbon Bow Creator!

I've had lots of you ask me how I make my bows for my cards. My husband Dave makes these "Ribbon Bow Creators" that do all the work for you. We've been selling these for quite a number of years now and I have it for sale on my tutorials page. I thought I would list it here for you again:
 
 
Step-by-step instructions are included with purchase. Here is the PayPal link if you are interested in purchasing one (USA only please):



Ribbon Bow Creator
NOTE: For those of you that don't have a PayPal account, if you click on the Buy Now button, at the bottom you can pay with a credit card. Notice the highlighted area below:
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. going to purchase one right now :) thanks and Merry belated Christmas and hope you have a very Happy New Year !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, I can't purchase one as I live in Australia, but my hubby can make one for me, sooo would it be possible for you to send me the instructions. I won't tell a soul. Have a great New Year.
    Rene from OZ xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bought one and it is great but I have one request. Can you make a video, possibly on YOUTUBE on how to make the double and triple bow? I guess I am what you would call a "visual" person. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phillis, if you check my blog tomorrow (1/18/15), I have a new video posting and I show you to make the double-bow in the video. Hope that helps!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!