December 11, 2014

CCMC333!

Just a quick reminder that there are only 14 days left for Christmas. Do you have all of your Christmas cards mailed out yet? If not, here's a cute sketch at Create with Connie & Mary for you this week:

I loved coming up with a card using this sketch. I also love the colors I used with the Champagne Glimmer Paper in-between. The colors sure pop:



I added a whole lot of sponging in the top corners of my stamped layer to soften things up a bit. The Ornamental Pine stamp set looks great doesn't it? I hand-cut the pine cones and the white embossed ornament and glued them in place using Stampin' Dimensionals. Notice the Cherry Cobbler Candy in the center of my ornament? I made those using Crystal Effects and my Blendabilities Marker. I have a tutorial HERE on how to make these!


Notice how the Glimmer Paper peeks out and adds just the right amount of shine to my card without going overboard? I also added a little bit of Dazzling Details to the pine branches:

 
Make sure you visit Create with Connie & Mary to see more inspiration with this great sketch this week!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...love the little glimmer details. That stamp set is just SO awesome, but I don't think I've used the ornament image at all! lol! Any time I see pine cones I think of you and the giant ones that you "grow" up there! lol! Great job with the sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that sparkly Glimmer Paper...beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you did with this sketch! The glitter paper adds just the right touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous...love the glimmer ppr behind the pine branch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love how you grouped the ornament and pinecones together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to ooh and ah over your card! Love the sponging - it adds so much depth and gives the card that vintage look that I love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Gorgeous card!! I love the sponging, it really beings the card to life!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is a beautiful use of this set! Love all the details you've included to make your card so lovely and special!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! Beautiful! Looks like a vintage Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love the added shimmer of the glimmer paper and Dazzling Details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! Love the sparkle of the glimmer paper and all your details!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!