November 24, 2014

Merry Monday #136 & Black Friday!

Bonnie is having us use traditional Christmas colors this week for our challenge at Merry Monday:


Red, Green & White are the colors and this is what I made using those 3 colors:


I used the Banner Punch to cut out lots of banners in all three colors. I staggered them both horizontally and vertically under my sentiment panel and layered over a Tea Lace Doiy.  For the sentiment, I inked my stamp image from the Seasonally Scattered stamp set with VersaMark Ink and sprinkled Cherry Cobbler Ink. I set with my Heat Tool and then sponged Old Olive Ink over the embossing to fill in the letters with color:


A cute little Candy Dot adorns the All Is Calm Snowflake Emellishment and hangs with a bow tied with Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine.

The embossing is real pretty in person:

 
Looks fabulous doesn't it? Also wanted to let you know I'll have another post tonight at 8:00 p.m. as my Stampers for Others Team has a Facebook Hop and I'll post here what I created for it!
 

Did you know there are only 5 days left for "Black Friday"? If you stick with me until then, I will be announcing some spectacular announcements for anyone that places orders with me on "Black Friday"....stay tuned.....!



Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!




debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. Great card, Debbie! I love all the flags hanging from the sentiment panel and the snowflake charm!
    Have a very Happy Thanksgiving with your family! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep seeing this stamp online and I am loving it more and more - awesome card Debbie! Lovin' all those flags ;) Have a wonderful week ahead! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great merry stamp - this card is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a clever way to use this stamp and colors, Debbie! Love that little snowflake with the candy dot center! Hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have this set but have only used Thanks for a swap right after I received the stamps. Your canard is very pretty and good inspiration for when I start my cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super fantastic Debbie - love that stamp!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the fun banners along the bottom, they really add cheer to this gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, it's no wonder your SU business is so successful - look at you! This is another wonderful creation! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great use of this stamp, Debbie! Love the added banners, sponging and the beautiful snowflake! Been great working with you at MM this month! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly