November 14, 2014

Hello, Fall Sampler!

It's more like Hello, Winter here but I wanted to show you a sampler frame that I created a few weeks ago. The frame sits in my entryway as a "welcome to fall" greeting for visitors. I used a frame I purchased at Hobby Lobby:


The top three squares use squares from my Seasonal Snapshop Project Life kit and I also used some of the enamel dots from the accessories kit. The leaves and acorn were cut with my Autumn Accents Die:


I even embossed one of the leaves with my Woodgrain Embossing Folder:


For the bottom panel, I created a fall scene using the White Christmas and the Holiday Invitation stamp sets. As you can see, the White Christmas stamp set is adaptable for any occasion:


 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
Oh by the way, for those of you that begged me to sell my "Angel Kits" from last year, you may be pleasantly surprised tomorrow! Just sayin'....






debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Debbie, this is absolutely gorgeous. I like the idea of buying a frame like you did. What an inspiration you are! TFS and keep then coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh JOY! I caught the little blurb about Angels and am waiting with baited breath to see what you have for us tomorrow! I'm an angel freak. The kit I bought from you last year was my prototype for my Extension Homemaker Club Angel Class this year. I'll try to remember to let you know how it goes. I've been doing Angel Crafts every December with my club for over 20 years now. Bring it on!! Thanks for inspiring us everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My friend and I decided to check your blog after making the turkey curvy box...love it!!!!! She found an ornament framelit and trimmed off the sort of pointed part...we don't have the owl punch, another friend does....can you believe that neither of us have it yet...lol!!??? We both fell in love with your sampler...fabulous! Oh yes, she asked me to share on the idea for the cover on the Pilgrim box...she cut an oval in half or a bit more, glued it to the back of the hat and it fits perfectly over the handles...we wanted to share with you since you are so wonderful sharing with everyone...hopes this helps you and others!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!