Pink? For Christmas? Lovely when paired with Chocolate Chip Ink, Gold Ink and Very Vanilla Cardstock:
I've got lots and lots of layers going on in this creation. Here are the layers:
- Card Base: Very Vanilla Cardstock cut 4 1/4" x 11". Score in the center at 5 1/2" and fold. Using the Corner Rounder Punch, punch all 4 corners.
- Layer #2: Very Vanilla Cardstock 3 3/4" x 5". Using the Corner Rounder Punch, punch all 4 corners. Stamp the snowflakes using Chocolate Chip, Gold and Pink Pirouette Inks, filling in the whole cardstock layer. Set aside.
- Pink Pirouette Tag: Cut a piece of Pink Pirouette Cardstock measuring 2" x 4 1/4". Cut the top using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. Cut the two bottom corners with the Corner Rounder Punch. Stamp snowflakes using Pink Pirouette Ink. Glue to card front at an angle and to the left.
- Very Vanilla Cardstock: Cut a piece of Very Vanilla Cardstock measuring 2" x 3 1/4". Cut the top using the Scallop Tag Topper Punch. Cut the two bottom corners with the Corner Rounder Punch. Stamp the sentiment using Chocolate Chip Ink at the top of the tag and glue on the card front overlapping the pink tag and at an angle towards the right.
- Create a triple bow using Pink Pirouette Seam Binding Ribbon and glue the ribbon wrapped around the stamped layer about 1 1/2" from the bottom, over the tags. Glue to card base using Stampin' Dimensionals.
- Stamp 3 sizes of snowflakes using Very Vanilla Cardstock and Chocolate Chip Ink. Hand-cut all 3 snowflakes and glue, layered to each other with Stampin' Dimensionals. Glue to card front tucked behind the bow.
- Pearls: Add Pearl Jewels in the center of each snowflake and a few on the tag.