November 20, 2014

CCMC #330!

I have a small confession to make today but first, take a peek at the colors for today's challenge at Create with Connie & Mary:


Such a pretty combination isn't it? Well, pretty enough that I got my month's confused as I always work ahead on my projects. So this week, although Halloween has come and gone, I thought these colors were perfect for a Halloween card:


The Making Spirits Bright stamp set is one that I just newly acquired and I was so exited to use it, I forgot that this card was for November and not October. You could always change out the stamped images from the stamp set as there are so many to pick from. I love the little "olive" eyeball in the martini glass:


And I continuously stamped the sentiment on my 2nd tag:

 
I hope you plan on playing this week at Create with Connie & Mary and don't forget....it's November, not October!
 
 
Card Supplies:
  • Stamps: Making Spirits Bright, Gorgeous Grunge
  • Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Stampin' Write Markers
  • Cardstock: Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Whisper White
  • DSP: Color Me Autumn
  • Accessories: Hello Honey 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
  • Tools: Scallop Tag Topper Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Sticky Strip, Glue Dots
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Fabulous bow, Debbie! And I love the tag combination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Halloween card! Your bow is beautiful...I can't tie a bow to save my life! How did you ever do this? Love the little tags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fun card Debbie - and on the plus side, you've already started on next year's Halloween cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What's great about this card is that even though Halloween has passed, you can easily swap out the sentiment and it is still a fabulous card! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the layout you used! And with that set, you could easily change out the images for any occasion! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, I love the double bow on the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That image is one of my favorites in that set! So cute for Halloween! Great job with the color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! This is a great sketch and love how you used the colors with it! Love that beautiful bow too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly