October 17, 2014

Wondrous Wreath for Halloween!

Good morning Stampers! Today I am showing you a different way to use a Christmas stamp set. I love it when a stamp set is versatile so you actually get more bang for your buck. Who would have thought that just changing the colors on a Christmas themed set would turn it into a Halloween card? See what I mean:

I used Smoky Slate, Basic Gray and Basic Black for my wreath colors and add a "Raven" with my Bird Punch:


I even added a flower in the raven's mouth! Do you like the embossing around the stamped images? What a nice framed look the Filigree Frame adds to a card.

We have wonderful projects just like this during our Holiday Collections at Create with Connie & Mary! Are you lucky enough to have subscribed to view everything we have to offer? If not, it's not too late:


Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection 2014
• Featuring projects that can be completed in about 2 hours...perfect for classes and camps!

• FREE Preview Week begins October 5-11 to see what we are all about.
• Holiday Collection 2014 runs October 11 - November 8
• Features Christmas/Winter Holiday Catalog Products
• 24 EXCLUSIVE 3D project ideas
• Step-by-step downloadable PHOTO tutorials
• Only available to subscribers!
• Our Holiday website will be available for up to a YEAR after the session is over!
• Demonstrators & Customers welcome!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful non traditional colors, I specially like the EF in the back, that one is a must have.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria! I haven't tried this EF in black but I bet it's pretty!

      Delete
  2. Love this card, love that raven!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my most favorite wreath designs yet...great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love this wreath also Carol, hoping it doesn't retire!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!