October 13, 2014

Merry Monday #130!

I just love the photo that LeAnn picked out for our challenge this week at Merry Monday. How serene and beautiful for our "Silent Night" theme:


So I decided to stick with the little house & stars theme on my card to go with the photo:


Easily done when you have the little houses from the Holiday Home set and I just love the Lucky Stars Embossing Folder for the sky:


I hand-cut my own hills of snow and sponged the edges and shaded the house with Marina Mist Ink. I added just a hint of Old Olive for a little bit of color against the monochromatic thing I had going:

 
And finally, a little bit of bling always give a card that wow factor! Be sure to visit my talented teammates the Merry Makers and try to play with us this week. We would love to see what you come up with!

Card Supplies:
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

19 comments:

  1. LOVE this, Debbie! First, the color combo is one of my favorites! Second, I struggle with making little scenes like this, so already I am gaga over it! And third, your little starry sky is just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, I love the stamped snowflakes in-between the embossed stars. Marina Mist was my first SU ink color to buy. ALWAYS Love it too. I'm hoping to get some cards made today, but not holiday cards, I need to catch-up on my Birthday cards! Have a great day.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so thrilled that I purchased this super fabulous stamp set, Holiday Home, the cute images help you create all of this different scenes for every season of the year. I love the way you interpreted the challenge's picture, the rolling snowy hills look amazing with the starry sky in the background and those pretty snow flakes ''falling'' all over the place. This is truly a sweet Christmas card.
    Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie I love this.. I am going to CASE you now!!! XXXOOO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card, Debbie! I love the Marina Mist - your coloring on the house is beautiful. Perfect for this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little house image you have used, Debbie! The pops of green work so well too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Debbie, this is STUNNING. I love those colors and the hills are wonderful. I am going to have to CASE this card for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous, peaceful scene, Debbie! I love how you've paired the embossed stars! And those snowbanks are awesome! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous scene you've created! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card Debbie - such a lovely scene!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card Debbie, these are great colours and the little scene you have created is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card, Debbie! Love the pretty scene you created here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow--one of my favorite cards! I love the embossed background & your colors & everything!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your card and can't wait to case...You did a great job with the snowy hills. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love all your snowy hills!! Beautiful!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow wat prachtig gemaakt, in een mooie kleurencombinatie. Groetjes, Nelleke

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty, Debbie! Love this winter scene and lovely color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very pretty, Debbie! You rocked this winter scene!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Prettiest Holiday Home card I have ever seen.....LOVE it!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly