October 11, 2014

Get Your Santa On!

Today is our last day of Preview Week at Create with Connie & Mary. We start our Holiday Collection bright & early tomorrow morning. Connie is on tap for her Preview today so make sure you visit for the last chance to win a FREE subscription.


Now on to today's card:


When I purchased the "Get Your Santa On" stamp set, I immediately knew I wanted to use the Santa image upside-down and going down a chimney. My chimney's bricks are made with the Ticket Punch:


The Ticket Punch has two sizes you can cut with it. I used the smallest ticket. I cut Real Red Cardstock and sponged all the edges with Real Red Ink. The remainder of the chimney is hand-cut and sponged using Basic Gray Cardstock & Ink. I also used the Word Bubbles Framelits Dies:


Adding just a little bit of bling using Rhinestone Jewels makes for a cute card don't you think? Punches are a great addition to anyone's crafting supplies and you can do so much with them!

 
Card Supplies:
 Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. What a fun card and I just love your preview project today. Those Curvy Keepsake boxes are really so versatile and I jove the idea to use them to spell out a word. Looking forward to the start of Create with Connie and Mary Holiday Collection tomorrow! Thanks for sharing your terrific ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, this is adorable! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, how adorable and fun!! Love this little Santa going down this fabulous chimney, how very creative and clever the way you made those "bricks".
    Punches are indeed, a great addition to your card creating tools.
    Thank you so much for sharing this super fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie, this is adorable. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!