October 15, 2014

Control Freaks Holiday Catalog Swap!

Grab a cup of coffee today for my post as I have lots and lots to show you! I completed a swap with our group the "Control Freaks Stampers" a few weeks ago. This was a Christmas themed swap from the Holiday Catalog goodies.
 
 
I posted this card that I made for the swap which has a pull-out star ornament The original post is here if you want to peek at close-up photos: PULL-OUT STAR CARD
 

And here are all of the cards I received in the swap with my teammates.....warning....lots and lots of good stuff here!:


Mary Brown & Adele Heffern


Mindy Backes &  Deb Currier


Helen Allen & Melissa Davies


Becky Roberts & Dannie Graves


Kelly Powell & Barb Mullikin


Heidi Boos & Ann Walker


Joey Hartman & Judy DiScipio


Lisa Young & Lisa Martz


Diane Vander Galien & Connie Tumm


Stephanie Leider & Jason Casper


Cindy Elam & Connie Babbert


Pam Findlay & Lorri Heiling....and take a closer look at Lorri's card:

 
The three stacked gifts slide open, how neat is that!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed seeing ALL the cards; they are lovely and I really enjoyed the ones with the trees for somme reason but.......now that you've teased us with the cool gift card by Lori, are you [or she as a guest to your blog!] going to show us how to make it??? I sure hope so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are all fabulous - thank you for sharing them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW. You weren't kidding when you "warned" us about the awesomeness of those Christmas cards. AMAZING! Fantastic talent! Love them ALL!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!