September 1, 2014

Ribbons of Hope!

This is not stamping related but won't you consider helping? Keep reading:
 
 
Do you know someone who is unfortunately going through surgery, chemo or radiation due to breast cancer? Starting today, September 1st, my daughter Jessica, who is a Scentsy Consultant, will have this "Ribbons of Hope" Scentsy Warmer available for purchase. You can send me a message and I will have her get in touch with you.

Last year when this Scentsy fundraiser took place, the warmers quickly ran out so act now. Help her sell these as $7 from each one sold will be donated to the National Breast Cancer Foundation. I can also have her contact you if you are interested. Thanks!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly