September 7, 2014

Product Shares now available!

Have you seen all of the new products in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog? If you have and can't afford it all, how about purchasing a "Product Share" from me? What is a  "Product Share"? It's where I gather 4 people that sign up and split all of the following equally:


All Is Calm Designer Paper: You will receive (12) 6" x 6" pieces of each design. This paper pack includes  2 sheets of foil embossed designs.


Color Me Autumn Designer Paper. You will receive (12) 6" x 6" pieces of each design.


Motley Monsters Designer Paper. You will receive (12) 6" x 6" pieces of each design.


Nordic Noel Designer Paper. You will receive (12) 6" x 6" pieces of each design.


Santa & Co. Designer Paper. You will receive (12) 6" x 6" pieces of each design.


 Trim The Tree Designer Paper: 12 pieces of 4-1/2"x 6-1/2"


Cherry Cobbler 1" Sheer Linen Ribbon. You will receive 2.5 yards.


Lost Lagoon 3/8" Silky Taffeta Ribbon: You will receive 2.5 yards

 
Real Red 3/8" Satin Woven Ribbon. You will receive 2.5 yards
 

Gold Basic Metal Buttons: 8 Gold Buttons-2 of each design


Nordic Designer Buttons: 7 assorted buttons


All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishment: 5 Snowflake Embellishments

 
Autumn Wooden Elements: 9 Assorted Leaves
 
I need 4 people per share. As each group of 4 fills up I will place the order for that particular group and then get the new products back out to you quickly as I receive them. 
 
As a thank you, I will also send you a sampling of the Frosted Sequins shown below for FREE:
 
 
I can not include a PayPal link for payment. You will have to email me so I can add you to my list and I will contact you for payment arrangements. The cost of each share is $37.00 which includes Priority Shipping to your home. My email is: debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly