September 3, 2014

Norma's Workshop!

Hi Blog Readers! I have 3 projects to show you today that I demonstrated at Norma's Workshop last week. Norma had a great turnout at her workshop and reaped many benefits with her sales. This is the first card that I demonstrated to the group:


I showed them how to color an image with our Blendabilities Markers as well as how to color Pearl Jewels with the markers. The 3rd trick I showed was how to layer the Decorative Label Punch you see here:


You can view a free tutorial on my blog HERE on how to layer the label. I have a whole page listing of free tutorials, tips & techniqes listed HERE also.


Card #2:


Norma fell in love with my Puffy Quilt Technique when I posted this card a few month ago HERE. You will see a tutorial on this blog post also on how to complete this technique. Norma had asked that I show this at her workshop:


I used my Simply Scored Scoring Tool to score diagonal lines with the Simply Scored Diagonal Place in 1" increments in two directions. You can view the full tutorial on the link I provided above.

The flowers are from the Beautiful Bunch stamp set and cut with the coordinating Fun Flower Punch:


For my last card, all attendees created this card to take home with them:


I just love our new Wooden Elements that are sold in our new Holiday Catalog. It makes for a perfect embellishment to finish off a card:


You can even sponge or tap an ink pad on them to add color but I opted to leave it natural on this card. Love the fallish colors we used also:

 
I will list all of the supplies I used by card.
Card #1:
 Card #2:
Card #3:
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie, I just got the Beauty of the Season stamp set yesterday and I absolutely LOVE it!!! Your card is gorgeous, I can't wait to ink this beauty and make some fabulous cards with it. I love your other two cards, I went back to look at your tutorial on how to make that label and I want to thank you for the perfect instructions, I also went to see the other tutorial where you created that awesome quilt look, so fabulous and simple. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!