September 8, 2014

Merry Monday #125!

Well hello and welcome to my blog. So glad you are visiting today because I am the hostess this week for a new challenge at Merry Monday! Woohoo! I was searching for some inspiration photo's to help me decide what I wanted for my challenge and came across this very pretty photo:
 

And that's when I came up with the idea to use some type of vehicle or transportation on your card. I was a little stumped at where I wanted to go with this....ya, my own challenge and being stumped! About a year or even more ago, I purchased a window & shutters die that I totally fell in love with. I don't even remember what company I purchased it from. When I spotted it on my wall of magnets, I thought it would be perfect to peek out the window and see a vehicle getting prepared for the Christmas holiday:


The shutters make a nice indoor window decoration and  I added poinsettia's on the window sill:


And look.....it's even snowing outside!

 
I can't wait to go visit my teammates the Merry Makers, to see what they've all come up with this week! And I hope to see your project in our gallery at Merry Monday!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

14 comments:

  1. Memory Box die. Love the card! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed is a Memory Box die, I have it and love it. Beautiful card Debbie, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This stamp set is on it's way to me - it's so cute and what a clever way to use it Debbie - it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute little scene....so pretty inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card....awesome!!!! Will need to get stamp set. Think the window die is still available?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love being able to look through the window and see the family card loaded up with the Christmas tree! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe the beautiful scene you've created on your card, Debbie. So many wonderful details! Great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love everything about this incredible creation, Debbie! Wowzer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, Cute, Cute, way down to the shutters and all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your little scene inside and outside the window Debbie, gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just fabulous Debbie, I love the layout of your card, such a fabulous scene outside the window,

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great challenge, Debbie and your card is so stinkin cute!!! Hope you're week is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the use of the die and overall effect of the card. Wish SU had a die like this

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly