September 1, 2014

Merry Monday #124!

Happy Labor Day everyone and welcome to a new Christmas card challenge at Merry Monday. If you have a day off today, come play! Deanne has a great challenge this week:

 
I decided to add a "large" present to my card. So large that it took up most of my card front:

I also added a bunch of flowers over-flowing from the package when opened. I love the color combo of Bermuda Bay and Coastal Cabana, my favorite Stampin' Up! colors right now and here's a close-up of the coordinating cute tag I added to my present:


I even used my Blendabilities Marker to color my Organza Ribbon:

 
Stop by Merry Monday to play and to visit my Merry Maker teammates. Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

10 comments:

  1. This is lovely! awesome big giftie and I love all your details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Debbie! I love these colors together and the ribbon is perfect. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how pretty this is! I love that the top of the present is cracked open so we get a peek of what's inside! Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shut Up Debbie, this is amazing!! I love the present you created with the flowers overflowing out if it and the color combo is awesome!! Love how you colored the ribbon too!!! perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just too, too cool! Love this gift and the colors work so beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Debbie - clever and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS! Those are the colours of my bathroom and guest room - LOVE!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Debbie, you are just too creative!! Love this gift box and the fabulous colors!! Hope you enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea to open your package and have the flowers spilling out! Love these colors and the gorgeous dyed to match ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Debbie, I love this blend of colours and papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!