September 9, 2014

For the Birds!

Hi Stampers! I have two new altered "Curvy Keepsakes Box Die" creatures for you today. How did they come about? Well for my first one I just HAD to create something using the Feather's Framelits Dies and what else but a bird......a peacock at that:


This is my favorite so far. I love the colors I coordinated together and I love the addition of the bling with the Rhinestone Jewels. Isn't it adorable.

And for my bird #2, one of my teammates begged for a parrot as she loves parrots. This was a tough one to come up with because I wanted the multiple colors to show up. I again used the Feathers Die to add the wings and the tail:


The head was the hardest part to figure out because of the variation of colors but I think you get the idea. I've been having so much fun with this die. You really NEED one! I will be making my daughter's goodie holder's for her wedding next August using this die also. Can't wait!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Wow Debbie! I am loving your Curvy Keepsake Box creations! You've made my wish list a mile long! LOL! Now I need to get the feather bundle! Thanks for sharing:) I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! I have not yet ordered the curvy keepsake box yet ... But I am now! These are really clever!
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. These little boxes are gorgeous Debbie, great use of the dies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Debbie, how super cute and adorable!!!!! I can see this little guys adorning a beautiful Thanksgiving table. What a wonderful project, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, these are so beautiful and creative, Debbie! I especially love the feathered peacock one. Thanks for sharing your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. B R I L L I A N T ! ! ! I am loving your very clever and adorable creations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply Amazing! I love these!! You are so clever and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, Debbie!! Wow!!! That parrot is just amazing. Well done! And congratulations on winning Shelli's "It's About Time" challenge too.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly