September 5, 2014

First Friday PDF of the Month!

Welcome to my "First Friday PDF of the Month", where I show you a card and have the full instructions available for you to print in PDF format! I totally fell in love with the "Ornamental Pine" stamp set when I first saw the Holiday Catalog. A little bit of history for you. With myself being born and raised in Maine, I of course know that the "White Pine Cone" is the state flower for the state of Maine because we are the "Pine Tree State". So of course I just HAD to have this stamp set.  Isn't it beautiful?
 

The stamp set also includes an ornament that you can hang from the pine branch but I opted to make this into a fallish card:


I even added an Autumn Wooden Accent leaf! Click on the link below to bring up my PDF document, print it and get to work! And if you place an Online Order with me for the month of September, I will send you a card kit so you can assemble this card yourself!

 
Click HERE for the Free PDF!
 
Make sure you come back tomorrow as it's the end of our first week with our Holiday Card "Create"tions at Create with Connie & Mary and we are going to show off some 3D items for you from the Holiday Catalog in the form of a Blog Hop! You can still sign up for our edition also by clicking here: 
http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/create-with-connie-and-mary/
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card! I can't wait to have this set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this Embossing Folder and this is one fabulous way to use it for the first time. I love this lay out Debbie, thank you so much for the free instructions, it helps a lot to have the measurements to recreate this beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this beautiful card today. And thanks for the PDF. I can't wait to try to re-create it. The layout is great and I love the fall colors. Great idea to make it a Fall card too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly