September 1, 2014

Curvy Keepsakes Giraffe!

I had the pleasure of having my daughter Jessica and 6-year old granddaughter Kaitlynn visit us this long Labor Day weekend. They brought over their Paper Pumpkin kits and I helped them assemble their kits. Kaitlynn LOVES giraffe's and I've seen a few in blogland made with the Curvy Keepsakes Box Die. I thought I would make one for Kaitlynn while she was visiting. Here is what my version looks like:

 
This little critter sure puts a smile on your face doesn't she? We'll say it's a she as I think Kaitlynn would want it to be female. I'll have another post in about a week with 3 more for Halloween that I've created. This die I think, has created a monster in me and in others as it's so addicting to alter! Make sure you visit my Online Store at the bottom of my post to order one!
 
I hope you are having a great Labor Day weekend!




 
Curvy Keepsake Box Thinlit Die
Item #135583
$32.95

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely adorable. I wasn't going to get this die but I've seen so many great ideas for it that I'm probably going to cave & get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes it's so lovely and very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!