September 11, 2014

CCMC320!

Good Morning Blog Readers! We have a new color challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary and we are also into Week #2 of our Holiday Card "Create"tions and we are having a blast!


You can subscribe anytime even if we've begun. We are featuring stamp sets in the new Holiday Catalog this time!
  • Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
  • Edition runs August 31 - September 20
  • Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
  • 24/7 access
  • Perfect for classes or personal cards!
And now for our Color Challenge for this week:

This card came together quite quickly for me this week. It's so easy when Stampin' Up! products coordinate and....of course it just so happens I had ribbon and designer paper in the Lost Lagoon color:


I only needed to add a little bit of stamping and a few Pearl Jewels and my card was done!

 
Here are the supplies I used:
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!



debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Lovely change of the traditional Thanksgiving colors, your card is CAS but also beautiful and elegant. The pearls really look amazing. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This fall card is SO pretty done in these colors! I LOVE that bow, too! Great job with the color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this super simple fall card! Very elegant with the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card and I love those little leaves accenting the sentiment. And I love that it is quick and simple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVELY - I love plain and simple cards...and the Blue Lagoon is such a lovely color - your double bow really strikes it rich...and love the little leaves and pearls that you added....lovely...really lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love the simplicity of this and that bow is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the colors for Thanksgiving - unexpected and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card! I love the double bow. I agree with Melissa that the colors are unexpected for Thanksgiving, but they really work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!