September 6, 2014

CCMC Holiday Card "Create"tions Week 1 Blog Hop!

Oh have we got some cute goodies for you today at Create with Connie & Mary ! We are at the end of our first week of Holiday Card "Create"tions. Each Saturday for the next three weeks, we are going to feature a team Blog Hop with 3D items for you. Our first week features the Takeout Boxes.

You may have arrived here from Nicole Tugrul's blog. Wasn't her project awesome? If you are starting with me, I will direct you to the next stop at the bottom of my post. We are all decorating the "Takeout Box" from the Holiday Catalog for this week's Blog Hop.

Here's my Takeout Box:


I used the same stamp set that I featured during Preview Week for my box. The little houses from the Holiday Home stamp set make the cutest tags don't you think? And I used the Bow Die to create a 3-layered bow. I also embossed all the pieces with my Decorative Dots Embossing Folder.




Next in line for the Blog Hop is Deb Currier and I promise you will be pleasantly surprised!

Week two promises some great stamp sets that we are featuring from the Holiday Catalog and it's not too late to join in. Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up today!

http://artfeltimpressions.blogspot.com/2014/09/ccmc-holiday-card-createtions-blog-hop.html
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. I ordered the Holiday Home, it was on back order but I just received a note that it's on it's way, woo hoo!! The box is so cute, with those little house tags, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea using houses as tags! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful box. I love the bow and your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too fun! Love the bow on the box and the texture you created with the embossing folder!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful box!! I love the giant bow and the house tags, so clever!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!