August 3, 2014

Watering Can Card Fold!

Do you remember this card I posted a little bit ago? I had LOTS of requests and some please, please, pleases.....to have this card base available for purchase. Well today is your lucky day!

I will mail you 4 of these card bases for the price of $5.00 which includes shipping. If you would like a particular Stampin' Up! cardstock color, please specify or I can send you a mixture of neutrals (Basic Gray, Basic Black, Baked Brown Sugar and Crumb Cake). If you choose specific colors, after you complete your purchase please email me your list: debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

Because I cut these card bases with my eCutter, please allow a week for mailing! USA only please!

Here is the PayPal link for your purchase:

Watering Can Card Fold
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Very spring and inventive card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ordering a set as I don't have an eCutter...thank you Debbie!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you make your cut file yourself? Or did you purchase it somewhere?? I'm willing to purchase your cut file if it's the former case (and promise not to sell it or any card bases I make with it :) )!! If you purchased it, can you point me where?? :) Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather, this file is a Silhouette Cameo file that I turned into a card.

      Delete
    2. I know... I'm asking if you made it yourself or purchased it :) I have a Cameo.

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!