August 20, 2014

My Last Convention Kit!

I am showing you my very last convention kit that I received in July and I totally fell in love with it. Especially the star as it is so gorgeous in person with the Gold Shimmer Paper and all the layers and all the coordinating cards:
 

We used the Amazing Birthday stamp set for this kit and I alternated three colors for my cards. I used Island Indigo, Strawberry Slush and Hello Honey:


Each stamp image was stamped twice so that I could cut the banner in the center and add a different color on each card, overlapped over the original stamped image using Stampin' Dimensionals:


I really like the shape of this envelope also. Wish we could purchase these in a pack as I would certainly put them to good use. I should have traced this one for a pattern before I glued it all together!


The star was cut with the Stars Framelits Dies and I used my Simply Scored Scoring Tool to add score lines, fold and bend. Isn't it gorgeous?


I'm thinking I may use this as a Hostess Gift for a future workshop!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!