August 29, 2014

My cute package from Stampin' Up!

A few days ago I returned home from an appointment to find that UPS had delivered a package to me and this is what was in the UPS envelope:
 

At first I wasn't sure what it was but knew the little decoration on the front was stamping related with Stampin' Up! Supplies. I opened my package and this is what I found:


How neat is that? It's everything Dave and I will need when we travel to Washington DC in September per my earning this incentive trip as a reward from Stampin' Up!

 
I just love our little name badges. Aren't they adorable? AND......what a great way to use them in a Project Life page when we get back! Don't you think? Dave and I were in Washington DC on vacation last year but didn't get to see everything we wanted to so I can't wait to go again! Many, many thanks to my customers and downline for helping me earn my very first incentive trip!

Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Well, congratulations Debbie, how fabulous to win this awesome trip. Enjoy it, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool goodies!!! Congratulations again girl...you so deserve this! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Debbie!! Huge congratulations!! Have a wonderful time... I've loved our visits to D.C.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful honor. Have a fabulous time in our nation's capitol. This represents a job very well done. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly