August 30, 2014

Give Thanks!

You have got to hurry on over to visit Create with Connie & Mary today for Connie Babbert's free tutorial & blog candy. She has a Preview Tutorial of 4 cards like I did a few days ago and you can print it for FREE!


Then you can sign up for our NEW Holiday Card Create-tions 2014 featuring stamp sets in the new Holiday Catalog!
  • Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
  • Edition runs August 31 - September 20
  • Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
  • 24/7 access
  • Perfect for classes or personal cards!
I love the stamp set I am showing you today that is available for purchase in the Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalog. Although this set is a Christmas set, I changed it up as a Fall/Autumn/Thanksgiving set by adding a different sentiment and using fallish colors:
 

This is a quick card to whip up because the stamps coordinate with the framelits so that everything is cut out for you. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to glue my wreath and banner in place:

 
All of the supplies I used are listed here at the bottom of my post!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. So nice to see this wreath done in diff colours Debbie......Love it. ooxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!