August 23, 2014

Four Feathers Thank You Gift Card Holder!

I want to welcome four new girls to my team this week during our "Bonus Products One Week Only Kit" promotion!

Welcome to: Dawn Halkyard, Lori Austin, Paula Thomas & Cyndee Randall! So glad to have you girls on my team. Why did they join now? Because....



Stampin' Up! has a SHORT & SWEET, SUPER GREAT deal going on. How would you like to receive $150 worth of products for only $99? This great deal is going on for ONE WEEK ONLY so act now. You would be teaming up with me, enjoying all those nice new products and don't have to do anything else! No classes or workshops required....just enjoy a 20% discount on everything you buy for the next 4 months!

 
Click the link below to sign up and receive a gift from me also: 
JOIN THE FUN Promotion ends August 28th so don't wait!

Love, love, love the feathers in the new Four Feathers stamp set and guess what? Matching Framelits too! How exciting is that? Both of these items will be available for you to purchase on August 28th when the Holiday Catalog goes live to customers!


Want to learn more about this gift card holder? A new thinlit called the Gift Card Envelope & Trims will be available also. See what it looks like when it's open below:


The thinlit cuts out the shape of the gift card envelope for you and scores the fold lines. All you need to do is decorate the front and the inside, add a gift card, seal it up and voila...instant gift! Because the catalog is not live yet, I can't show you what the products actually look like so all you get for now is my sample to go by. I used the stamp sets Four Feathers, For All Things and A Round Array to complete my card.

If you place an order with me before the 28th, I will send you a Holiday Catalog for free or if you become a customer of mine , I will add you to my catalog mailing list automatically for future catalogs!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Very cool gift card holder....not totally into the feather stamps but love what you did!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!