August 22, 2014

Fall Fest!

I used a brand new stamp set that will be available for you to purchase on August 28th in the new Holiday Catalog. Doesn't this cute little ghost just make you smile?

The stamp set is called Fall Fest and you can also purchase the coordinating Fun Fall Framelits Dies that cut all the images out for you. Remember when purchasing Bundles (both the stamps & dies) you save 15% of off the total price for both! And you can add bundles to your demonstrator kit when you join!

 
If you are a customer of mine and haven't received your Holiday Catalog, please let me know as they were all shipped earlier this week! Get your wish list ready now as you can start ordering on August 28th. Oh and...I'll also be waiting to hear from you when you join my team as you can add this stamp set to your kit!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. This bundle is really cute and your card is awesome. I can't believe Fall is just around the corner.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. You make me glad I added these to my order coming Tuesday. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!