August 10, 2014

Convention Projects!

During our annual Stampin' Up Convention in July, we were able to sign up for class choices and one of the classes I signed up for utilized the "Kinda Eclectic" stamp set. This was the very first stamp set I fell in love with when viewing the catalog. I knew I was going to receive this stamp set with my free goodies at convention so I did not purchase it. Do you know how hard that was? To wait that long to get it in my hands! Anyway, this is the card kit I received to use along with the stamp set:


The intention of this card kit was to "step it up". Here is the first card:


and the 2nd card as the stepped up version:


Can you spot the differences? The addition of the Linen Thread and the stamped embossing folder. How about the layer Vellum butterfly with the brad? It's amazing how just a few additions make the first card turn into a wow card:

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Really like today's cards and envelopes. Yet another stamp set I need

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love both cards but the second version is totally a WOW!! one Debbie, this is really a beautiful stamp set and you used it gorgeously. Thank you for sharing this truly awesome cards.
    Enjoy your Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow is right! looooove them both but the second is AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the extra classes and this one is really wonderful - love the cards and envelopes that you were able to make in the class...this set is definitely on my WANT list - moved it up....TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!