August 9, 2014

Control Freaks Swappers New Catalog Swap!

Are you ready for some more swap cards? When our new Stampin' Up! catalog debuted on June 1st, our Control Freaks group set up a new swap with each other and this is what I am showing you today.

This is the card I swapped with everyone that I posted earlier:



And now for my teammates:


Cards by Lisa Martz and Barb Mulliken


Cards by Becky Roberts & Joey Hartman


Cards by Lorri Heiling & Margaret Rayburn


Cards by Ann Walker & Jason Casper


Cards by Patty Bennett & Adele Heffern


Cards by Judy Discipto & Lisa Young


Cards by Heidi Baks & Connie Babbert


Cards by Mary Brown & Stephanie Leider


Cards by Connie Tumm & Diane Vander Galien


Cards by Cindy Elam & Annette Jensen


Cards by Pam Findlay & Erin Blair

 
Cards by Kelly Powell & Helen Allen
 
Have I told you how much fun I've been having with this group? Lots of talent here!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Lovely, lovely parade of cards, I always get a lot of inspiration and great ideas from all of the amazing crafters who created this wonderful cards. Thank you ladies for making them and thank you Debbie for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!