August 28, 2014

CCMC318!

Good morning stampers! I have some fabulous fallish colors to show you today for Create with Connie & Mary. Are you getting ready for fall yet? Our leaves have already started turning here in Maine. I love fall but so not ready for the white stuff quite yet! Here are the colors for this week's challenge:


My Card:


My card is  quite simple to create but adding the layers of borders at the bottom really dresses it up. I think this is the first time I've used a string of the Gold Sequins in this manner. Adding a strip of Sticky Strip first then pressing the sequins down into the adhesive makes it so easy!


And I repeatedly stamped the sentiment a few times in a row along with the stamped images and adding a tiny little Baker's Twine bow to finish off my card!

http://www.createwithconnieandmary.com/create-with-connie-and-mary/

Now let's talk about our Holiday Card "Create"tions. We have a wonderful line-up of designers that are going to create for you for holiday ideas and all stamp sets featured are from the Holiday Catalog debuting on August 28th. This is what you receive when you purchase a subscription:
  • Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
  • Edition runs August 31 - September 20
  • Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
  • 24/7 access
  • Perfect for classes or personal cards!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

12 comments:

  1. Love the layers of punched trim, sequins and baker's twine! What a beautiful way to finish off a card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card! What stamp sets did you use? Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Robyn, the stamp set is called For All Things and it's available starting today in the Holiday Catalog!

      Delete
  3. What a lovely card...perfect for when Fall finally gets here....in CA we don't have the white stuff...at least here in our East Bay....but I am ready for the hot weather to end....and cooler days to start!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you created a Fall card with the colors. It is especially pretty with the sequins, twine and die cut border.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not usually a fan of Clean and Simple, but this card is elegant...I think adding the border details at the bottom made this card a real eye-catcher!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a BEAUTIFUL fall card! I love the colors with this set!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the double row of eyelet border and then the strip of sequins giving it all that bling! Very fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree! I love the detailed layers at the bottom of the card - fancy in a simple way - lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE how you have used the colors on your card! This is a great set and you have done it proud with your beautiful card! The layering of images and also elements at the bottom edge of the card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the bling on here and the lacey look across the bottom! Great job with the color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!