August 21, 2014

CCMC317!

Hi Stampers! How would you like to join us at Create with Connie & Mary this week for a new sketch challenge? And I'm also going to talk to you about our new Holiday Edition at the end of this post that you really need to read about!

Here's the sketch:


And here's my card:


I decided to go masculine with this card. The Maritime Designer Paper coordinates so well with The Open Sea stamp set. I kept all of the ink colors the same as the paper. That's what is great about Stampin' Up!, everything coordinates:

 
Such lovely stamp images aren't they? I hand-cut the anchor and the sentiment is from the Something To Say stamp set cut with the Ticket Punch.
Now let's talk about our Holiday Card "Create"tions. We have a wonderful line-up of designers that are going to create for you for holiday ideas and all stamp sets featured are from the Holiday Catalog debuting on August 28th. This is what you receive when you purchase a subscription:
  • Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
  • Edition runs August 31 - September 20
  • Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
  • 24/7 access
  • Perfect for classes or personal cards!
 
 
Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up now!

Card Supplies:
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!
 
 

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. I love everything about your card, Debbie! The sentiment is perfect for the theme and I especially love the way you angled the image of the ship's log.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine card. I really like the colors you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great masculine card! Love the colors and all your elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful masculine card! I love the colors and design, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a handsome masculine card! Thanks for reminding me to use my ticket punch - I forgot I had it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That set works perfectly with Maritime DSP! Love all the details on here! Wonderful masculine card. Great job with the sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!