August 14, 2014

CCMC316!

Today is a coloring day for me as I show you a card I created for our new weekly challenge at Create with Connie & Mary. This week is all about these three colors:


Before I move on to my project, we are gearing up at Create with Connie & Mary for our Holiday Card "Create"tions where we will have a whole 3 weeks of cards featuring stamp sets in the new Holiday Catalog!

  •  Over 72 EXCLUSIVE cards featuring 18 stamp sets!
  • Edition runs August 31 - September 20
  • Printable supply lists, directions & measurements
  • 24/7 access
  • Perfect for classes or personal cards!
Designers Melissa Davies, Debbie Henderson, Deb Currier, Natasha Zandbergen and Nicole Tugrul are joining us again with their unique styles! Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up now!

For today's project I used a beautiful stamp set called "Beauty of the Season":


The images are spectacular, especially if you love to color:

 
I used my Blendabilities Markers to color the image. I also used a new designer paper called Nordic Noel. There's lots & lots of coordinating products to pair up with this paper. Wait til you see the new catalog! Here are the Stampin' Up! supplies I used:

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. Love it stamped on the banner and with the background DSP! Gorgeous! Great job with the color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you colored the bird something other than red! Love the layout and the little row of banners too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every time I see this image I love it even more. My hands are anxiously waiting for the Holiday catty!! I love the color you used for the Cardinal, even if it's not red, still looks amazing. Truly a gorgeous card and one I'm going to CASE as soon as this stamp set is in my craft room.
    Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how pretty! I, too , love the bird's color! Love the short & fat banners with the Linen Thread.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is gorgeous! Love the way you colored the bird! Such great non-traditional Christmas colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card...although, I had to think of winter already! Love the little banners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!!! I love it all! This cardinal makes for a beautiful Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!