July 9, 2014

Tags, Tags and more Tags

I am getting so nervous! I have exactly one more week to go before I leave for my very first Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City UT, yay for me! I'm not normally one that likes crowds so I'm anxious to see how I will make out with all of this. My hubby Dave is coming with me as we are making a vacation out of our trip. We will have a rental car and drive to Hoover Dam, Vegas and the Grand Canyon with other stops in-between. Can't wait!
So....for today I am showing you some tags, lots of tags. I participated in a tag swap with a group of girls that are demonstrators in Maine. We host a swap once every quarter. This is the tag that I made for the swap:



We made a total of 15 tags each so that we would end up with 15 of our very own to use!


These are all the tags I received from the girls:






 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Wow! Deb, your first Convention. I hope you have a blast. Enjoy the holiday with hubby too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bronwyn, I am excited, counting down the days!

      Delete
  2. I don't think you'll have any trouble fitting right in at the convention. Those side-trips with hubby will be fun. Have a great time!. And thanks for posting the tags which can easily be used on card fronts with a sentiment maybe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Lucy, can't wait for convention and so glad you like the tag ideas!

      Delete
  3. Have a great time at the convention Debbie, you totally deserve this vacation and going with your hubby will be even more special. I love all of this tags, they look fabulous!! I think I will take a second look at this punch, I've been putting it off getting it but I've seen a lot of really great things made with it so, I think I will get it.
    Thank you for sharing. Have a fun time in Utah.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I will have a great time Maria, so many girls and guys I want to meet there in person! Thanks for the great comment on the tags!

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!