July 11, 2014

Sun Bursts Twice!

I have two cards to show you today that I made using my eCutter and all Stampin' Up! supplies! I cut out a sunburst pattern and used both the negative and the positive to create these cards. This is the first card:


I embossed the sunburst using my Big Shot Machine and the Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder. The clouds were cut out using the Word Bubbles Framelits Dies. Did you know one of the word bubbles was shaped exactly like a cloud? I used a now retired stamp sentiment from the 2014 Sale-A-Bration stamp set "See Ya Later". It is so perfect to go with the starburst!


Adding a few Gold Sequins adds just the perfect amount of bling also.


And for my 2nd card, I used the other portion of the starburst cut-out. I placed it a little askew on my card:


It looks wonderful with the Pumpkin Pie Cardstock peeking out from the cut-outs. And the stamp image from the Starburst Sayings stamp set is perfect to place over the center hole to cover it:

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
Card Supplies Used:
 


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. The way you're fast and furiously coming up with terrific cards, I'd say you're ready for the convention and have nothing to worry about. Have a sunny day and sunnier days on your trip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thanks Lucy! I will be packing this weekend and I am ready to go!

      Delete
  2. Both versions are wonderful...though the first is my most favorite!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!