July 13, 2014

Oliver's Birthday!

My niece Felicia contacted me recently and asked if I could create some invites for her son's 2nd birthday. She wanted the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse theme (I wasn't sure what the clubhouse part was, duh!). I did find a sample on Pinterest and came up with these:



I used my eCutter to form my own Mickey Mouse silhouette shape and cut out all 25 of them and all the other layers, even the little buttons with my cutter. For the invite part of the invitations, Felicia and Jeff came up with a printed version. I told her what size to print them so that I could use my Circle Collection Framelits Dies to cut them all out. The invite part slides out:


And the back side of the invite includes Oliver's picture:


 
And I also made a coordinating banner. I didn't tell her about the banner until she received everything in the mail:


 
Happy Birthday Oliver!
Thanks for stopping by to visit me today!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful set. Happy Birthday Oliver. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply adorable, love the banner with all the little Mickey Mouse hats.
    Happy Birthday Oliver!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As we say here in Maine, "wicked cute!" :)
    P.S. Just started getting your posts again. They come for awhile, then I don't see them for weeks, then they come back. Not sure what is up with that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ADORABLE! Love seeing his eyes peeking over the Mikey shorts...sweet picture of him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are great and the banner looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!