July 14, 2014

Merry Monday #117!

Deanne is our hostess this week at Merry Monday and we have a neat challenge that requires us to use sequins on our cards but before I show you my project, did you know Merry Monday has it's own board on Pinterest? Yes we do:


Click HERE and come follow us!

Now on to our challenge this week:


My first thoughts were to create a shaker card and I really like how it turned out:


I used the new color Blackberry Bliss and I do have a few products that are not Stampin' Up! today. I felt like changing things up a bit. I used the Holiday Ornaments Framelits Dies to create my shaker by cutting two of the ornament shape, one in white and one in blackberry. I used a Window Sheet for the hole and used the Shaker Frames in-between the layers to keep my sequins inside so that they shake, shake, shake!

Be sure to visit my teammates to see what they have created for you this week. Lots & lots of inspiration!

Card Supplies:

Non-SU!: (2) Embossing Folders

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

15 comments:

  1. Debbie this has beautiful embossing and the shaker bauble is so fun.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out beautifully. I love the shaker part inside the ornament. Very creative. Love your color choices too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super fun card!!!! Love the shaker ornament!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card! Absolutely LOVE the shaker part of it. Super creative!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colors are gorgeous together and that ornament shaker is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea to use an ornament for a shaker! Love this rich color! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant idea, Debbie! Just love the colors and the shake, shake, shake! Very pretty! Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Debbie...this is beautiful and how different! Love that embossing folder!!!! Also love that you used some of the new In Color sequins..!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A shaker card is a brilliant use of sequins and I love that oval embossing folder - just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like this color combination.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, Debbie, LOVE your card! The oval embossing is stunning and super color combo!! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm late in posting this comment, but I must tell you now that I love this amazing and beautiful card. I most definitely will CASE it, it's really stunning. I do have the Embossing Folder you used in the back of the ornament and I also have the Ornament die and stamp sets, lucky me!!!
    Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! Love the shaker and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Debbie, I love what you did with the EF. It is one of my faves, and you showed another great way to use it:) Beautiful Card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cindy, I am in love with this EF also. Can't hurt to have a non-SU! one once in a while ;)

      Delete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!