July 1, 2014

FREE Shipping for July!

With the onset of July, I am offering FREE Shipping on orders of $35 or more for the whole month as I take the month off from classes and workshops. July is a busy month with picnics, BBQ's, reunions, family time......and did I tell you I'm going to my very first Stampin' Up! Convention too! How exciting!

 
This is not a Stampin' Up! promotion, it is my promotion only. You can place your online order of $35 or more and I will mail you a check for the shipping, or if you prefer to email me I can place the order for you with your credit or debit card!
I also posted my new card kit in the mail for you this morning, don't forget to scroll down to read more about my kit offer!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!