July 19, 2014

Control Freaks July Blog Hop!

One of the greatest things about my first Stampin' Up! Convention is meeting up with the "Control Freaks Gang" in person for the very first time. We met yesterday but of course I am away from my computer while at convention so I can't share my experience with you just yet! While we all met yesterday, we swapped with each other.....two cards and that is what I am showing you today for our Control Freaks Blog Hop for July!



You've probably arrived here by linking from Mindy Backes blog. She always has amazing projects doesn't she? I won't get to meet Mindy as she is very pregnant with her first child and was unable to attend convention this year. If you are starting with me first, I will direct you to your next stop at the bottom of my post.

Here is the 1st card for the Blog Hop and the first card that I swapped with our group:


I used the "Blendabilities Markers" on this card and made a total of 16 of them. I even colored the "Rhinestone Jewels" with my markers. The "Bloom With Hope" hostess stamp set is so perfect for coloring!


For Card #2 I used the Flower Patch stamp set that coordinates with the Flower Fair Framelits Dies:


I added some grunge with the "Gorgeous Grunge" stamp set and finished off my card with the "In-Color Sequin Assortment" and a "Very Vintage Designer Button":


I hope you have enjoyed my two projects for our July hop. Next I am directing you to Mary Brown's blog and I just know you are going to love what she has created to show you. She's awesome! Make sure you link up to everyone else that is part of our blog hop this month and thanks for stopping by to visit me today!

http://stampercamper.com/2014/07/19/tour-de-freaks-july-2/

debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

2 comments:

  1. These are the best blended flowers I have seen yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your second card is very fun,colorful and bright! The first card is fabulous...love your creation - so different and wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!