July 31, 2014

CCMC314!

I haven't used my Bird Punch in so long that today was the perfect day! We have a new color challenge today at Create with Connie & Mary:


My Card:


I opted to use designer paper from the Neutrals Paper Stack for my background layer this week instead of white or vanilla. I stamped directly on the designer paper using an image from the Flowering Flourishes stamp set and Coastal Cabana Ink. I also added a few Rhinestone Jewels for a little bit of bling:


For the star I used two different sizes from the Stars Framelits Dies and cut it all in one swoop with my Big Shot Machine:


Please visit the design team to view lots of talented girls and lots of inspiration to get you into the stamping mood! Sorry for the short post, I'm still trying to catch up from convention & vacation!

Supplies Used:

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Great job...love how the Bermuda Bay looks sparkly on the white polka dots. Very clean and simple with the touches of color and of course Bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your card! I haven't used my bird punch in forever either! So sweet and simple!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love the flourishes - very subtle but so pretty! And that is a great way to use the star framelits!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute....I love the flourishes too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors for the bird punch - unexpected and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! I love the neutral paper with the pop of colors for the star and bird!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun with the stamped image on the DSP and love the star and bird! Great card! Great job with the color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used punches and framelits as the main image on your card. Very cool way to showcase those items!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!