July 17, 2014

CCMC312!

Good Morning Everyone! Today is my very first day attending the Stampin' Up! Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah. Although I am away, I have posts scheduled for you ahead of time.

So today's card brings a new color challenge for Create with Connie & Mary:


My Card:


I used the Masking Technique for my flowers and then used a Blender Pen to pick up the ink from the stamped images and spread the ink lightly. The stamp sets I used on this card is the "Bloom with Hope" and the "Post Card" stamp sets.


I love the sentiment that comes with the stamp set. Such fancy lettering and below is a close-up of the coloring with my Blender Pen. It really doesn't take much to add the light shades of color:


I hope you've enjoyed my card for today and that you'll come back tomorrow to visit!

Card Supplies Used:

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

11 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous! Love how you blended these two stamp sets together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea using both stamp sets so cleverly and gorgeously(word?)! At times I have been close to swearing off any new flower stamp sets but I too love the sentiment with this one. I hope you're having a great first-convention experience!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I love how you used the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Debbie, I love how you combined this two stamp sets to create one truly fabulous design. Thank you for scheduling your posts ahead of time while you are at your very first SU Convention, have loads of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet and pretty - great idea to create the post card....nice coloring too! Know you are enjoying the last days of convention!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love both these sets and they are even prettier together! Beautiful coloring and such a sweet comforting card. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have that post card stamp and forget to use it...I really love how you stamped the flowers on and added a greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love how you used the Post Card stamp! It gives the flowers a vintage kind of feel. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful use of the Post Card stamp with the florals! That stamp is now going on my list! Love your card. Great job on the color challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty postcard, Debbie! The blending is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness! What a BEAUTIFUL card!! I love what you did with the post card and the flowers. And the sentiment popped up on the side is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!