July 10, 2014

CCMC311!

When I first viewed this sketch my thoughts were "so many little pieces, what do I do with this"? Good Morning and welcome to our new sketch this week at Create with Connie & Mary! This is our sketch:


And my card:


I decided to use some funky colors this week. Doesn't the Lovely Lace Embossing Folder make a great background? I even added some Rhinestone Jewels that were colored with the Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities. And I really didn't need to add too much more so the tiny pieces from the sketch were perfect to accent the embossing:



The colors I used were Lost Lagoon, Island Indigo and Daffodil Delight. Make sure you visit my teammates to see what they are up to this week at Create with Connie & Mary! We still have our Summer Edition going on also. It's the 3rd week and you can still sign up for the subscription!



Card Supplies:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

7 comments:

  1. I guess I overlooked that embossing folder in the catalog. It's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty! I love how that yellow flower pops off that beautiful embossed background!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors you used and all the textures that you've incorporated!! Your pretty yellow flower reflects the embossed background flowers so well! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the way you did the ends of your banners...not the traditional "flag" ends. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In my opinion, not funky, fun and pretty! Love what you did - very cool! And yes, the new EF makes a beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! There is just something so gorgeous about yellow and blue together. The floral background looks wonderful with your design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, LOVE that Lovely Lace background...and the yellow just POPS off of the blue! Gorgeous! Great job with the sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!