July 3, 2014

CCMC310!

We have a really beautiful color challenge this week at Create with Connie & Mary. These colors are right up my alley! We have Real Red, Coastal Cabana and Night of Navy!

And this is my card:


I used the Tap,Tap,Tap Stamp Set. I stamped the typewriter using Night of Navy Ink and I then spread the color by rubbing the outline with my Blender Pen and coloring with it!


I love the the arrow from the Essentials Hardware Clip totally matches the arrow from the What's Up Punch. So neat! 

Have you subscribed to our Summer Edition yet? Where you'll receive lots of ideas just like this card? We are having so much fun so far and our subscribers are really enjoying our Summer Edition. Visit Create with Connie & Mary to sign up!


Card Supplies:
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Cute, Debbie! I haven't bought that stamp set even though I love antique typewriters! Love how you typed the letters on the banners! Great job with the color challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love the way you created your banner! That clip and punched arrow are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love how you used the images in the set to create your card. The banners with the arrows is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The layout you came up with is just perfect to showcase all these elements! Cute cute banners with the "typing" on them and the arrows work perfectly! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card! The banner really makes this card - love the way you've combined all of the stamps from this set, and the cute clip too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like this card. The banner reminds me of a "to do" list...love the little paper clip and arrow. Great card for any occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that you used unexpected colors with this set - I can always count on you for the out-of-the ordinary ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! I love your card!! The banner is perfection!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!

Printfriendly