July 12, 2014

CCMC Summer Week 3!

I am so loving our new "All Abloom" designer paper from Stampin' Up! I decided to use a few sheets to coordinate with the cardstock colors for our sketch at Create with Connie's Summer Edition. We just completed week 3 of our edition and have one more full week to go. You can still sign up and get caught up on all of our projects!

Here's the sketch for Week 3:


And my card showing off the designer paper's fabulous colors:


Of course you can't go wrong when adding in coordinating butterflies. That's what I love about Stampin' Up!, how everything we have available to use on our projects coordinate so well together:


The large butterfly has two layers separated by a Stampin' Dimensional and all 3 are adorned with one solo Pearl Jewel in the center that I colored using my Daffodil Delight Blendabilities. Here is a list of all the supplies I used for today's card:

 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. really has that Summer look to it
    ColleenB. ~ Texas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Love these colors! Your card takes me to a happy place - lol! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Debbie, this card is simply gorgeous. I love the DSP with all of those pretty little flowers, and I also love the way you positioned the layers of paper, it adds a lot of visual delight. Oh, and who doesn't love butterflies? They always look sweet and whimsical.
    Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo pretty - the butterflies look as though they are lifting the 'grass' and flowers off of the card base...really sweet and sooo Summery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...so beautiful! This All Abloom paper was made to be paired with butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!