July 5, 2014

CCMC Summer Week 2!

For my Week 2 project during our Summer Edition at Create with Connie & Mary, I used the Boys Will Be Boys stamp set. I thought I would continue with it for the color challenge today. If you haven't signed up yet for our Summer Edition, we've had some great projects and you can still sign up and get caught up!

Here is our color challenge for today:


Did you know that our new Blendabilities Alcohol Markers can be used to color embellishments? I colored my Rhinestone Jewels to match the inks on my card:


I also used Crystal Effects on my parachute to make it shiny and it also pops off the card:


I have two sets of clouds to show you also. I used the sentiment from the Just Sayin' Stamp Set on my Baked Brown Sugar Cardstock layer. I used the Baked Brown Sugar Stampin' Write Marker to color only the outside shape without coloring the sentiment and voila...clouds!

For my 2nd set of clouds I used a scallop circle shape and sponged on the outside of it with a Sponge Dauber and Coastal Cabana Ink:


Visit Create with Connie & Mary to see more inspiration that coincides with our Summer Edition and you can sign up while your visiting!

 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


debbiesdesigns2009@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Love how you created the two sets of clouds! And your colors is superb!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was not sure about these colors, until I saw what you did...fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your card!! I have looked at that set and thought maybe....but now I am thinking YES! Your design is so fun! My little boy would love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting me today. I appreciate your comments!